ACE USA seeks at all times to conduct business in a lawful, ethical, and moral manner in every aspect of our company. We expect our suppliers, as well as their contractors, consultants, agents, and other providers of goods and services who do, or seek to do, business with Arctic Circle, LLC. to adhere to the following principles:
- Comply at all times with all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances of the countries of operation.
- Provide a workplace free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, or any other form of abuse.
- Treat employees fairly and honestly with respect to wages, working hours/conditions, and benefits.
- Provide workers with a safe, humane, and healthy work environment. Employees must have access to clean water and sanitary facilities, and all workplaces must have adequate fire safety, lighting, and ventilation.
- Suppliers may not use child labor as defined by local laws and regulations.
- Suppliers are prohibited from using forced, involuntary, or compulsory labor.
- Protect our intellectual property, including but not limited to, proprietary artwork, product ideas, and trademarks.
- Conduct operations with care for the environment, and comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Produce goods and services that meet or exceed all applicable product quality and safety standards.